Hunt Saboteurs Association News Release 1st December 2018
The Surrey Union killed a fox today from their meet at Luykns House, Ewhurst.
In the early afternoon the hunt were hunting around Peaslake when their hounds rioted. The pack were split through the village and run amok in peoples gardens. Whilst sabs stopped half the pack who were chasing a deer some other hounds came upon a fox in thick undergrowth and killed it. Sabs were close at hand but were unable to get to the hounds in time.
The Surrey Union have been given a license by the National Trust to hunt at Polesden Lacey next Saturday and also on the 2nd January.
Lee Moon, spokesperson for the Hunt Saboteurs Association, stated: It isn't possible for packs of foxhounds to be let loose in the countryside without killing wildlife. Huntsmen put their hounds into areas they know they're likely to find foxes then cry accident when they kill. The National Trust clearly condone the murder of this fox. The only way they can prove otherwise is by withdrawing the upcoming licenses for the Surrey Union to hunt at Polesden Lacey.
Page 9 of 65
From the archives
- So the Government is 'satisfied' the hunting act is working...
- Hound severely injured by train as hunt pursues fox up middle of railway
- Hunt Saboteurs Beat Living Crap out of Gamekeeper, Hunt Saboteur Assaults Horse - Fact and Fiction Blurred?
- Horror video footage exposes New Forest hunt lies
- Protestors attacked at ILLEGAL Fox Hunts