Hunt saboteurs association Press Release September 15th 2013
The Hunt Saboteurs Association is proud to announce it has donated a significant amount of money for hunt saboteurs in the badger cull zones to buy night vision equipment. The equipment will be used to locate the badger killers in the dark and enable saboteurs to quickly intervene between them and the badgers.
Sabs have been out in both zones since the cull began using non-violent direct action to save animals lives. They have been incredibly effective and are a significant part of the reason why the cull is going so badly. The mainstream media have reported that only a tiny proportion of the required amount of badgers have been shot in Somerset and it is believed to be a similar situation in Gloucestershire. Following the recent news that a shot badger has been recovered from the Somerset zone it is surely only a matter of time before the cull is stopped.
From the archives
- ITN Cameraman has to run for life after filming attack on saboteurs
- Saboteurs attacked at hunt of Countryside Alliance Director
- Violence escalates as pro-hunt lobby attack protestors (again)
- Surrey Union Hunt - One Law For Them And Another One For Us
- Saboteurs beaten up by terrier men at 'prestigious' Midlands hunt